The TECWOOD SHUTTER has seen a new dawn and has become the market leading composite Shutter in South Africa. The new technically designed sliding and hinging systems are designed 100% in-house, calling upon our combined years of experience in the Shutter market. The result is a very well balanced and beautiful looking white Shutter at a very affordable price.
- Available in 89mm louvres.
- Available only in white.
- Clear-view tiltrod system.
- Beautiful selection of rebate frames available for Hinged applications.
- State of the art custom crafted Sliding Gear used on all our Bi-Fold and Bi-Pass Systems. We are confident that it is one of the best systems available in South Africa today!
- Tecwood material conforms to all International Testing Standards for color fastness.
- Stainless Steel hinges are available as an option, should you want to choose an outdoor application.
- Stainless Steel sliding latches are standard on all our Bi-Fold Systems, and can be ordered on the Hinged Systems for extra comfort.
- Aluminium reinforced louvres are used on all panels over 600mm wide, to ensure strength and stablitiy of the panels.
Supply and installation of TECWOOD SHUTTERS with 89mm louvres, using the clear-view tiltrod system for operating louvres. Shutters to include stainless steel and aluminium components only.
- No. of panels per opening required for accurate pricing.
- Specify whether Hinged or Bi-Fold or Bi-Pass Systems are required.
- More information on our WARRANTY.
|System||Max Panel Width||Min Panel Width||Max Height||Divider Rail|
Ventolite Insect Screens allow the free flow of fresh air through open windows, whilst keeping out insects without the use of pesticides.
- Insect screens are ideal for the home, canteens, hospitals, restaurants, food preparation areas and game lodges
- Screens can be operated both horizontally and vertically
- Sometimes used to discourage entry by monkeys
Spring Loaded System
Supply and installation of Ventolite (vertical or horizontal) Spring Loaded Insect Screens with weatherproof fibre-glass mesh and accessories made of nylon. Aluminium side-guides to be (natural anodized, bronze anodized or powder coated) and are to be fitted with standard (or anti-wind) brush pile. A brake controlling the closing of the blind is to be included. Installation of screens is to be (inside reveal or face fix)
Chain Driven System
Supply (and installation) of Ventolite Chain Driven Insect Screens with weatherproof fibre-glass mesh and accessories made of nylon. Aluminium side-gudes to be (natural anodized, bronze anodized or powder coated) and are to be fitted with with standard (or anti-wind) brush pile. Installation of screens is to be inside reveal (or face fix).
The maximum recommended size for Vertical Chain Driven System is 1600 mm width x 2300 mm height.Not sure which Insect Screen is the right one for your home or office? Why not CONTACT US and get the best advice possible, or browse through some of our best selling Products and be inspired.
VENTOLITE warrants that the following products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods:
Blinds for a period of 2 years from date of delivery;
Insect Screens for a period of 2 years from date of delivery;
Tecwood Shutters for a period of 3 years from date of delivery;
The warranty given above is subject to:
The product being installed by an authorised installer.
The products consisting exclusively of the manufacturers materials and component.
The products being used, are being used for the purpose for which it was designed.
The products were not misused, altered or repaired by an installer not authorised by the Seller.
The products were regularly cleaned and maintained according to the products specific care instructions.
The warranty is excluding fair wear and tear.